Company Seminar in London on the 22nd June
Next Wednesday we have another of our seminars in the City of London at the offices of Finncap commencing at 4.30 pm. The companies presenting are:
– Defenx (DFX) – Security software solutions which is certainly a hot area for investment at present.
– AEW UK REIT (AEWU) – An interesting closed end commercial property fund.
– Private & Commercial Finance (PCF) – consumer and business finance.
Roger Lawson will also be talking about the ShareSoc campaign to improve AIM. The event is FREE of course with only a small charge to cover refreshments for non-subscribing Members. More information and registration is present here: https://www.sharesoc.org/seminarjune2016.html. Make sure you sign up soon if you wish to attend as these events are now regularly over-booked.
First ShareSoc Event in Leeds – 19th July
The first ShareSoc Company Seminar to be held in Leeds will take place on Tuesday 19th July at the Cosmopolitan Hotel, Leeds City Centre starting at 5.30 pm. The companies presenting are:
– Instem (INS) – IT solutions for the global healthcare and life science community.
– Fishing Republic (FISH) – Retailer of fishing tackle and asssociated products.
– Town Centre Securities (TOWN) – Property development and investment company.
The event is free for all members and non-members to attend. For more information and to register go here: https://www.sharesoc.org/seminarleedsjuly.html
Don’t miss the next Richmond Supper event on the 5th July where the presenting company will be Keywords Studios who provide localisation and testing services for video games producers. There will also be a special guest speaker at this meeting who is Leon Boros, a well known and very experienced investor. He will be discussing investing in ISAs.
All these events give you great opportunities to network with and learn from fellow investors as well as gain some knowledge of interesting smaller companies. So BOOK NOW to secure a place!
If you have any questions about these events please call 0333-200-1595 or send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org