SIGnet aims to create an environment in which the individual investor can increase their investment performance through membership of SIGnet groups, informal social groups whose members meet to discuss and exchange investment knowledge. You can find further details about SIGnet and what it offers here: https://www.signet.org.uk/
To join please complete the form below. If you are already a member of ShareSoc, you will find the form quicker and easier to complete if you login to this website. If you have not logged in before, you will find instructions for doing so here: https://www.sharesoc.org/sharesoc-news/sharesoc-website-upgrade/#login
An Introduction to SIGnet
After you submit your application:
- You will be contacted by a SIGnet representative and invited to attend meetings of a suitable SIGnet group free of charge, on a trial basis, for a maximum of four months. If there is no group place immediately available we shall let you know you will be on a waiting list for a short while.
- You will be given access to SIGnet exclusive content on this website, including our SIGnet electronic discussion forums
- You will receive the SIGnet digital newsletter
- Non-members of ShareSoc will become associate (free) members which provides you with the benefits of associate membership of ShareSoc.
- If you wish to continue your SIGnet membership after the four month trial period, you will be asked to pay an annual subscription of £25. If you are already a full member of ShareSoc you can upgrade your membership for only £15p.a. (£60 p.a. in total) to become a combined ShareSoc/SIGnet full member and have all the benefits of both organisations. Please note that in addition some groups have moderate local meeting expenses.
In the form below we ask for your consent to communicate with you for various purposes, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you are logged in as a member of ShareSoc, have previously advised us of your communication preferences and do not wish to change them, you can simply tick the first box. Otherwise, please select as many of the options as possible, to make sure that you do not miss out on valuable information and updates. We respect our members’ time and attention and take care not to send unnecessary or excessive communications. You can change your consents at any time either by completing this form or by contacting our office.