SIGnet offers a large number of local groups, at which its members meet and exchange investment knowledge. You can find further details about SIGnet and what it offers here: https://www.signet.org.uk/
SIGnet and ShareSoc merged in 2019, as announced here: https://www.sharesoc.org/sharesoc-news/merger-announcement-sharesoc-and-signet/ Both organisations are not for profit and operate to serve their members.
We are now pleased to offer ShareSoc members, and non-members that want to improve their investing skills, the opportunity to join SIGnet and attend SIGnet group meetings. Please complete the form below, if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity. If you are already a member of ShareSoc, you will find the form quicker and easier to complete if you login to this website. If you have not logged in before, you will find instructions for doing so here: https://www.sharesoc.org/sharesoc-news/sharesoc-website-upgrade/#login
After you submit your application:
- Non-members of ShareSoc will become associate (free) members which provides you with the benefits of associate membership of ShareSoc.
- You will be contacted by a SIGnet representative and invited to attend meetings of a suitable SIGnet group free of charge, on a trial basis, for a maximum of four months. If there is no group place immediately available we shall let you know you will be on a waiting list for a short while.
- You will be given access to SIGnet exclusive content on this website, including our SIGnet electronic discussion forums
- You will receive the SIGnet digital newsletter
- If you wish to continue your SIGnet membership after the four month trial period, you will be asked to pay an annual subscription of £25. If you are already a full member of ShareSoc you can upgrade your membership for only £15p.a. (£60 p.a. in total) to become a combined ShareSoc/SIGnet full member and have all the benefits of both organisations.
In the form below we ask for your consent to communicate with you for various purposes, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you are logged in as an member of ShareSoc, have previously advised us of your communication preferences and do not wish to change them, you can simply tick the first box. Otherwise, please select as many of the options as possible, to make sure that you do not miss out on valuable information and updates. We respect our members’ time and attention and take care not to send unnecessary or excessive communications. You can change your consents at any time either by completing this form or by contacting our office.