Questions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mark Bentley
    Keymaster

Post your questions about our forums or any other aspects of our website or about ShareSoc, here.

Michael Dennis
    Participant

I don’t understand what some of the toolbar options do or how to use them. Is there a guide somewhere?

Mark Bentley
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

I’ve tried to explain them in the “how to use” post referenced in my reply to Penny above.

Do let me know if you have any suggestions for improving that post.

Best,
    Mark

Graeme Hewson
    Participant

I’ve signed the All Investors Matter petition after receiving the email from ShareSoc about it. The form insists I must enter my company name and job title, which is a bit silly since I’m retired. I entered these details as “-“, which I hope is OK.

Mark Bentley
    Participant

Thanks Graeme – I’m sure that’s OK. Unfortunately ShareSoc did not create the petition, so we were reliant on others to make the signature mechanism sensible!

Best,
    Mark

Derek Mitchell
    Participant

I entered my details as “Private Investor”.

Seems appropriate under the circumstances.

Danny Wallace
    Participant

Could the tab for forums be moved from under the membership section to the main toolbar? It would put the forums in the shop window rather than tucked away. Clicking on it would prompt log in or ask you to join.

Mark Bentley
    Participant

Hi Danny,

As I’ve mentioned separately, we need to make some fundamental changes to our menu layout to be able to have more top level items. This is planned.

Best,
    Mark

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.