ShareSoc and SIGnet members are cordially invited to book a complimentary ticket to the London Investor Show, on Friday 29th October 2021. ShareSoc and SIGnet will be exhibiting and we would be delighted to see you there where you will have the opportunity to meet some of our directors including David Stredder who will be speaking in the auditorium. You will also get the chance to win a case of wine.
You can save £25, and book a free ticket, by using special voucher code SHARESOC21 when booking.
The London Investor Show is a one-day event (live and in-person!) for private investors, offering you a wide range of investment workshops, free seminars, panel sessions and debates which are all designed to assist investors in building profitable, and successful share portfolios.
There are many excellent speakers there on the day, including our own David Stredder, Toby Finden-Crofts, Justin Urquhart Stewart, Rodney Hobson, David Cornell, Jason Graystone, Adam Harris, Akshaya Bhargava, David Paul, Stephen Clapham, Patrick Reid and Sarah Cruddas.
Seminars, presentations and workshops include:
- David Stredder comes clean about his “Top 10 investing mistakes”
- “Why India? Why now?” – David Cornell, Ocean Dial
- Justin Urquhart Stewart on “The Economy: Where are we now?”
- “So you want to be an angel investor? Here’s how to start.” by Paulina Sygulska
- “Investing in the space economy”
- “Post-Covid19: How has the investment landscape changed?” with Toby Finden-Crofts
- “Inside the mind of an institutional trader”
- “How to grow your portfolio during turbulent times”
- “The Global Economy: Investing in China, Russia and India”
- “Safe and consistent portfolio growth”