Featuring: Diaceutics, Scientific Digital Imaging plc, NVM Private Equity , DX Group
This event is now full. Any further registrants will be placed on a wait list, in case any places become available.
Diaceutics (DXRX): Diaceutics PLC is a leading diagnostics data analytics and implementation services provider for global pharmaceutical companies. The Company, quoted on AIM on the London Stock Exchange, is enabling Pharma to accelerate their market penetration and achieve a better return on precision medicine therapies by helping them to revolutionise patient testing. By generating insights from its data lake of clinical laboratory testing data and other data, Diaceutics helps Pharma understand and leverage the diagnostic landscape through initiatives that improve patient testing, leading to better treatment outcomes. The Company works with more than 30 global pharmaceutical companies across hundreds of precision medicine projects. The Company employs a leading global group of experts from the laboratory, diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries.
Scientific Digital Imaging plc (SDI): Scientific Digital Imaging plc (SDI) designs and manufactures scientific and technology products for use by the life science, healthcare, astronomy, consumer manufacturing and art conservation markets through the Synoptics brands (Syngene, Synbiosis and Synoptics Health), the Atik Cameras brand, Quantum Scientific Imaging, the Opus Instruments brand (Osiris), Sentek, Astles Control Systems, Applied Thermal Control as well as the recently acquired, Fistreem International.
NVM Private Equity: The Northern VCTs have a consistent 30-year plus track record of making cash returns to shareholders. Their investment strategy is to focus is on scale-up capital and building a diversified portfolio through backing high-quality management teams in businesses that have the potential for significant growth. The Northern VCTs are sector agnostic but around 60% of their investments are in software or software-related businesses. The remaining 40% of investments are in businesses ranging from leisure to medical.
DX Group (DX.): The deliveries group, which provides parcel freight, secure, courier and logistics services, has successfully completed the heavy-lifting elements of its Business Turnaround Plan. The highly capable management team, which has a proven track record in turnarounds, is now focused on sales and operational improvements, supported by a major investment programme. Analysts expect DX to return to pre-tax profit in the current financial year and a net cash position is in sight. Broker, finnCap, has a share price target of 18p and expect ongoing growth into 2022 to support a 30p target.
Stockopedia will provide facts and figures on the presenting companies for attendees (don’t forget that ShareSoc subscribing members can get a special discount on Stockopedia subscription rates – see Member Offers ). Event registration opens at 5.00 pm and presentations commence at 5.30 pm. Please do not arrive before 5.00pm, for security reasons you will not be admitted to the building before that time.
If you are a Full (i.e. Subscribing) ShareSoc Member it is free to attend and all you need do is complete the following form to register for this event. Due to demand, anyone registering who is not a full member will be placed on a wait list and notified shortly before the date of the event if a space becomes available. If you are an Associate Member or visitor (anyone can register to attend) the fee is £20 to cover the cost of refreshments, payable in cash on the door. In that case, make sure you select “no” in response to the question “Are you a member?” at the end of the form. Non-members will be granted free Associate Membership of ShareSoc as this event is exclusive to ShareSoc Members – see Membership for more details of Membership benefits – Full Membership costs less than 90p per week if you wish to consider that as an option). Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulty registering or have any questions on this event by using our Contact page. Or you can phone our office on 0333-200-1595. Numbers are strictly limited and attendance will be on a first-come-first-served basis, with our full members prioritised – so please register your attendance now to avoid disappointment!