Date: 9th March 2021
Time: 6pm – 8:30pm
Registration: Click here to register with Mello Events
ShareSoc and Mello Events present a new and free event, Woodford Debacle – Reflections, Redress and Reform. ShareSoc for the first time endorsed a legal claim for compensation. This is from Leigh Day whose investigations ShareSoc followed for many months. ShareSoc also launched a Woodford Campaign, which you should join, to help investors seek financial redress, facilitate communication to and between claimants and to push for changes in both regulations and enforcement to improve standards and accountability. Find out more about and join the ShareSoc Woodford Campaign #WoodfordPayback here.
- What Went Wrong With Woodford, a presentation by Ed Croft (CEO Stockopedia)
- Woodford investor case studies – their personal stories – why they invested in Woodford funds and what they think should happen now
- Expert panel examines whether it might happen again and what can be done to stop that
- Cliff Weight will explain why ShareSoc has endorsed the Leigh Day claim
- Leigh Day will present their claim for redress: What, Who, When and How
- David Ricketts, author of “When the Fund stops – the story behind the downfall”
This event is free to attend.
To register, please click through to the Mello page.
If you have family or friends who were invested in Woodford, please let them know about the webinar and the Leigh Day Claim, which may enable them to recover up to 70% of their losses. Please encourage them to attend.
You can find more information about the ShareSoc Woodford Campaign here.