We are pleased to invite you to join members of the ShareSoc VCT Investor Group at a meeting in the City of London (venue TBC) on 26th February at 2 pm.
The meeting will take place at the East India Club in the Rugby room. Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided.
The address is The East India Club
– 16 St. James’s Square, London, SW1Y 4LH
Telephone: 020 7930 1000
The nearest tube is Green Park.
The agenda will be:
- Review of Objectives of VCT Investors Group
- Examples of our successes. Speakers Nick Curtis, Tim Grattan, Robin Goodfellow, Cliff Weight
- Discussion of how to grow membership of the VCT Investors Group
- Discussion of potential future campaign cases and problem cases. Please come prepared to explain about companies you want us to campaign about.
All you need do is complete the form below to register for this event. Non-members will be granted free Associate Membership of ShareSoc as this event is exclusive to ShareSoc Members – see Membership for more details of Membership benefits. Full Membership costs less than 90p per week if you wish to consider that as an option. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any difficulty registering or have any questions on this event by using our Contact page. Or you can phone our office on 0333-200-1595. Numbers are strictly limited and attendance will be on a first-come-first-served basis – so please register your attendance now to avoid disappointment!
To join the VCT Investor Group or find out more about it click here https://www.sharesoc.org/campaigns/vct-investors-group/