- Solicitors Leigh Day, whose claim ShareSoc has endorsed, have now submitted their Letter Before Action (LBA) to Link Fund Solutions Limited.
- ShareSoc and Mello Events present a new free event, Woodford Debacle – Reflections, Redress and Reform from 6 to 8.30pm on 9th March, reviewing in detail what went wrong with Woodford, the various claims for redress, what steps investors should take.
- We urge everyone to tell their Friends and Family about the Campaign, Leigh Day Claim and the webinar. Around 500,000 may be eligible to claim, but so far only 2% have done so.
- Leigh Day, with their marketing campaign #Woodfordpayback to attract new claimants, now has over 7,000 registered. You may have seen the broken piggy bank in their adverts.
- The ShareSoc Woodford Campaign now has over 600 members and is growing rapidly.
- The ShareSoc Woodford Forums provide the opportunity to put your point of view, ask questions, learn more and participate in a network of interested investors.
Cliff Weight, ShareSoc Woodford Campaign Director