Press Release 96
- SHARESOC AND UKSA, ALONG WITH BETTER FINANCE, APPLAUD EU PROPOSAL FOR A PAN-EUROPEAN PERSONAL PENSION (PEPP) TO DEFUSE THE TICKING PENSIONS TIME BOMB, AND
- URGE THE UK GOVERNMENT TO MAKE FURTHER PROGRESS ON FOSTERING RETAIL INVESTMENT IN CAPITAL MARKETS
Cliff Weight, Director of ShareSoc commented, “The UK Government needs to ensure that, after BREXIT, we continue to look after the rights of individual investors and needs parallel process to the EU to solve the pensions timebomb.”
ShareSoc and UKSA are both members of the pan-European organisation Better Finance who has worked with the European Commission on this proposal.
· Please find the BETTER FINANCE PR here.
· Please find the EC PEPP Proposal here.
· Please find the EC PEPP Factsheet quoting BETTER FINANCE here.
· Please find the EC PEPP Press Release here & here.
For more information, please contact:
Cliff Weight, Director, ShareSoc
Peter Parry, Director UK Shareholders Association
Leave a Reply