The Master Investor Show – the annual conference for private investors, has announced a superb Main Stage line up for the 2019 show. This year’s event will provide the best insights into investing by reviewing current and future socio-economic trends, cutting edge technologies and how best to take advantage of them.
Across the four stages, all things from trading, stocks, shares to funds and bonds will be explained by the leading experts within their fields.
Now in its 17th year, Master Investor Show presents the best of retail investment forums and connects investors with public and private companies of varying sizes.
This year’s Master Investor Show takes place at the Business Design Centre in London on Saturday 6th April.
Amanda Taylor, Chief Commercial Officer for Master Investor said: “It’s great to see such a fantastic line up of companies for investors to meet at our annual show. We look forward to welcoming everyone on 6th April for what is set to be our best event yet!”.
The Master Investor Show will offer investors ideas and opportunities they will not find anywhere else!
Main Stage presentations include:
- Visionary entrepreneur and investor Jim Mellon returns to the Main stage for a keynote speech to share his latest investment predictions and ideas.
- Jim Mellon will also be joined by Charlotte Ransom, CEO of Netwealth and John Stepek, Executive Editor of MoneyWeek for a panel discussion on Generating sustainable long-term income.
- A show favorite, Tom Stevenson, Investment Director for Personal Investing, Fidelity International investigates the domestic investment opportunity and asks: Is it time to Buy British?
- Edward Marten, CEO, QuotedData, the award-winning sponsored research house, will host a panel discussion on Investment strategies – what works? – Looking at the past and offering insights into strategies for the future. Joining Edward on stage are Chris Clothier, Director, CG Asset Management, Nick Brind, Fund Manager, Polar Capital and Daniel Whitestone, Blackrock’s Throgmorton Investment Trust.
- Following the success of our Investing in the Age of Longevity event in November 2018, scientists Aubrey de Grey, CSO, SENS Foundation, Mike West, CEO, AgeX, Alex Zhavoronkov, CEO, Insilico Medicine and Gregory Bailey, CEO, Juvenescence Ltd are back on stage with compere, Victor Hill for a panel discussion on investing within this growing sector.
A must-attend event for all investors
Although investing can be an overwhelming subject, the Master Investor Show aims to break down barriers between the finance industry and private investors.
The show is the largest event of its kind in the UK and with less than a week to go, has already attracted over 4,000 registrations. Don’t miss out – book your place now. For free tickets use code: SHARESOC1