Woodford Campaign Member
Full Membership Special Offer – 33% off your first year
Special ShareSoc Offer for Woodford Campaign Members: Upgrade to FULL MEMBERSHIP OF SHARESOC FOR ONLY £30 – a 33% saving, by subscribing here.
Just 60p/week gets you ALL the benefits of ShareSoc’s Full Membership (see below for full details) including access to premium events, campaigning and lobbying on YOUR behalf, opportunities to network with other investors and access to valuable services.
When you sign-up or upgrade, you will also be registered as a member of our Woodford Campaign, ensuring you receive all relating updates, access to our Woodford forum and all webinar recordings (some of which are only available to full members).
Your 33% discount will be applied by way of a £15 refund on your first year’s membership fee, which will be made automatically to the card you pay with when you join or upgrade via this webpage (please allow 5-10 days for processing). This means that your first year of membership will cost you only £30. Your card will automatically be debited at our normal rate (currently £45 p.a.) annually thereafter, unless you cancel your membership by contacting us.
** Bonus Offer ** If you upgrade to full membership of ShareSoc today, you can download a free copy of the latest edition of Andy Bell’s “The DIY Investor” worth £12, by Andy Bell (founder of AJ Bell).
Full membership includes:
- Free access to 6+ Masterclasses and Premium events in 2022/3
- Full unfettered access to the brand new ShareSoc website
- Full version of the “Informer” 16 page+ newsletter at least 4 times a year – focused on topics of particular interest to private investors, including unique reports on companies – emailed directly to you
- Free priority bookings for ShareSoc investment Webinars, and when conditions permit, face to face Seminars/meetings
- Access to Premium content including: educational resources, AGM reports, blogs, book reviews and a unique library of company data and resources
- Exclusive online Investor Forums
- Discounted membership of SIGnet – the ShareSoc Investor Groups network
- PLUS… discounts from our partners that could effectively pay for your ShareSoc membership. As a Full member you also gain voting rights and statutory membership of the company, and under the Articles of Association, commit to paying £1 if the company is wound up.
For more information on these and other benefits, see Membership and the table below.
This Limited offer is only available to Woodford Campaign Members. If you are currently, or were previously, a paying member of ShareSoc this offer only applies if that membership has not lapsed within 6 Months of the start date of the new membership. If you are renewing an existing Membership, please go to this page instead: Subscription Renewal
|Member Entitlements||Associate Member (Free)||Full Member (£45/year)||SIGnet Member (£25/year)||Combined ShareSoc/SIGnet Member (£60/year)|
|Monthly "Informer" newsletter||Short Version||Full Version||Short Version||Full Version|
|Monthly SIGnet newsletter||✓||✓|
|Access to experienced investment experts||Limited||✓||Limited||✓|
|Participation in private investor campaigns||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Networking opportunities with fellow investors||Limited||Limited||✓||✓|
|Participation in SIGnet investor groups||✓||✓|
|Access to investor resources on web site including: investor educational pages, links to "useful services for investors", recommended reading list for investors and AIM company evaluation scorecard.||Limited||✓||Limited||✓|
|Opportunities to participate in working groups and consultations||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free entry to ShareSoc company growth seminars||✓||✓|
|Entry to Masterclass Educational events at discount rates||✓||✓|
|Free entry to ShareSoc Suppers (single company events)||✓||✓|
|Free access to ShareSoc company visits||✓||✓|
|Discounts on various investor services e.g:|
|Access to exclusive online resources:|
|Voting rights at ShareSoc General Meetings||✓||✓||✓|