1. Leigh Day achieved a significant legal milestone and submitted their court proceedings against Link on 27 September.
2. 942 people registered for ShareSoc’s “Woodford: What Happens Next” webinar with 684 attending. This was our biggest webinar ever and possibly the biggest webinar of its kind.
3. Exclusive Special Offer for Campaign members (which came with free ShareSoc Associate membership). You can now Upgrade to FULL Membership, allowing you to watch recordings of Woodford webinars including “What Happens Next” and “What Went Wrong”. All ShareSoc webinar recordings are only available to Full members. Just 60p/week gets you ALL the benefits of Full Membership, entitles you to 6 Premium events and Masterclasses (save at least £75), supports campaigning and lobbying for YOUR interests, opportunities to network with other investors, The Investor Academy, access to valuable information, services and discounts .
CLICK HERE TO JOIN SHARESOC AS A FULL MEMBER.
Special Offer for Woodford Campaign Members: Upgrade to FULL MEMBERSHIP OF SHARESOC FOR ONLY £30 – a 33% saving*. Use Discount Code JUSTICE21
** Bonus Offer ** If you upgrade to full membership of ShareSoc today, you can download a free copy of the latest edition of Andy Bell’s “The DIY Investor” worth £12, by Andy Bell (founder of AJ Bell)
SHARESOC FULL MEMBERS CAN ALREADY WATCH THE “WHAT HAPPENS NEXT” RECORDING by CLICKING here
4. With nearly 1,500 Woodford Campaign members, this is the sort of magnitude that packs a real punch with the FCA, Government and even Hargreaves Lansdown. The Campaign has socially responsible aims of making the investment world a better place. It perfectly aligns with ShareSoc’s ethos of using legal means to get redress for those who lost money through no fault of their own, of holding to account wrongdoers and fires a warning shot to others.
5. Sadly the FCA has still not published its report into Woodford. We be raising this (again) when we meet the FCA this month.
6. We urge everyone to tell their Friends and Family about the Campaign, Leigh Day’s Claim and the webinar. Around 270,000 WEIF investors may be eligible join a claim, but so far less than 10% have done so. Please spread the word! Potentially claimants can recover up to 70% of losses, depending on which claim they join.
7. There continues to be huge press coverage of Woodford. The press is very critical of Woodford, Hargreaves and the FCA. Our Forum has links to Woodford press stories: https://www.sharesoc.org/forums/topic/latest-news/page/2/#post-18118
8. The ShareSoc Woodford Forums provide the opportunity to put your point of view, ask questions, learn more and participate in a network of motivated Woodford investors. See https://www.sharesoc.org/forums/forum/sharesoc-woodford-campaign-forum/Join ShareSoc as a Full Member (Offer price £30*)
* Please log in before proceeding to upgrade your membership and get your 33% discount by using discount code JUSTICE21. Your first year of membership will cost you only £30. Your card will automatically be debited at our normal rate (currently £45 p.a.) annually thereafter unless you cancel your membership by contacting us.