Company: Tekcapital plc (TEK)
Date: 8th June 2021
Time: 5pm – 6pm
Presenters: Cliff Gross (CEO)
Company Information: Tekcapital plc (AIM: TEK), is a UK intellectual property (IP) investment group focused on creating valuable products from investing in university technologies that can improve the quality of life and on April 30th announced its audited results for the year ended 30 November 2020.
- Net Assets increased 45% to US$32.7m, a record level (2019: US$22.5m)
- NAV per share US$0.35 (2019: US$0.35)
- Portfolio valuation increased 50% to US$30.5m (2019: US$20.3m)
- Total revenue US$9.9m (2019: US$7.7m)
- Revenue from services US$1.19m (2019: US$1.20m)
- Net increase of US$8.7m in fair value of portfolio companies (2019: US$6.5m)
- Profit after tax: US$7.7m (2019: US$5.5m)
- Service revenues cover approximately 54% of cost base (cost of sales and operating expenses)
- Share placings totalling US$2.6m completed during the period, plus an additional raise of US$5.3m completed post-period end.
This is a 3 step process:
1) Log in to your ShareSoc account or Join ShareSoc for free
2) Click ‘Submit’ on the form below
3) Click on the link on the next page to register with Zoom to COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION
Once you have registered fully with Zoom you will receive an email notification, as well as reminders 1 day and 1 hour before the event starts.