How can investors support oil majors to commit to the Paris Climate Agreement?
Date & time: Wednesday 20 November, 14:00-17:00, 17:00 drinks
Location: City of London (venue to be announced)
The oil industry can make or break the Paris Climate Agreement. The goal of the symposium is to discuss how shareholders can support oil and gas companies to contribute to the goal of the Paris Climate Agreement to limit global warming to 1.5 to 2°C. The event will discuss shareholder engagement and shareholder resolutions.
- Andrew Grant – Carbon Tracker
- Heike Cosse – Aegon Asset Management
- Catherine Howarth – ShareAction
- Ben Constable-Maxwell – M&G Investments
- Mark van Baal – Follow This
- Moderator: Carlos Tornero – Responsible Investor
We look forward to seeing you on 20 November. Please register your attendance by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.