Date: 23rd March
Start Time: 5pm-6pm
The purpose of this ZOOM webinar is to update members with what has been done by the VCT Investors Group in the past year and to discuss what actions are or should be planned in 2021.
On 26 Feb 2020, 23 ShareSoc members, who are also members of the VCT investor group, met at the East India Club. Notes of that meeting are here. Sadly, this year’s meeting will have to be by Zoom.
ALL ShareSoc members are eligible to attend. All those who own VCTs are urged to attend.
This webinar is free to attend.
1. Review of last year
– Campaign reviews, Ventus, Albion
– Review of goals set out at last year’s meeting
– Lessons learnt
2. Mark Lauber session on why I won’t be investing in VCTs this year.
3. Plans for this year
4. Potential Campaigns (attendees who wish to raise VCTs to discuss can do so at the meeting or submit ideas prior to the meeting to Cliff.firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Should we include investments trusts in our area of interest or maintain the focus on VCTs?
This is a 3 step process:
1) LOG IN to your ShareSoc account or JOIN ShareSoc for free
2) Click ‘Submit’ on the form below
3) Click on the link on the next page to register with Zoom to COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION
Once you have registered fully with Zoom you will receive an email notification, as well as reminders 1 day and 1 hour before the event starts.