SERVING YOU BETTER: SHARESOC’S IT UPGRADE PROJECT
We are raising funds so that we can undertake the vital work of improving our website and membership management system. Our aim is to offer a much better digital service to our members and site visitors, by providing a more navigable and mobile friendly site, with enhanced capabilities that are easier to use.
To complete this project we need to raise a total of £25,000. This will enable us to:
- Get a new site designed and developed to a professional standard. [this part of the project is now complete]
- Make our wealth of content, including AGM reports, investor information and our newsletter archive much more accessible.
- Add to that content, to provide you with all the information you need to invest successfully.
- Make it much easier for you to register for our events, see your membership status and renew or upgrade your membership.
- Let you update your details online and choose what emails you want to receive from us.
Please help us to reach our goal, by donating below. All donations will be gratefully received, no matter how small! If you would like to contribute, the easiest way is to go to our on-line donation page by clicking on the following link where you can pay via credit/debit card: Donation
Alternatively, if you prefer to donate by cheque, please fill out the form below, print the page and send it with your cheque for the amount chosen, made payable to the “UK Individual Shareholders Society” to: ShareSoc, Suite 34, 5 Liberty Square, Kings Hill, WEST MALLING, ME19 4AU. Please mark the reverse of your cheque “IT Project Donation”.
Click here for further information about this project.