Free to Register – Click here
Sarah Wilson, Founder and CEO of Minerva Analytics
Maureen Beresford, Head of Corporate Governance, Reporting and Governance Division at Financial Reporting Council
Cliff Weight, ShareSoc Director
David Stredder, ShareSoc Director
Karin Schulte, ShareSoc Director
As a shareholder it is your right to vote at company annual general meetings (AGMs), however this is not always straightforward.
This information session will:
- Explain the importance of AGMs
- Explain how you can register with platforms/brokers to receive AGM information and voting forms for the companies you are invested in.
- Explain the concept of nominees and nominee accounts.
- Explain how AGMs have changed due to Covid-19.
- Explain how to vote and the best way to engage with companies if you have questions prior to the AGM.
- Explain how companies such as Minerva produce their voting guidance with a live example for Lloyds PLC
The session will include a live discussion of Lloyds PLC and will go through the Minerva voting guidance for Lloyds. Lloyds AGM will be held at Lloyds registered office in Edinburgh, 20th May. Due to Covid restrictions and the ban on large gatherings, the AGM will be held with only the minimum number of shareholders present as is required to form a quorum. In addition, a live virtual shareholder engagement event will be held on 13th May @ 10am where shareholders will be able to ask questions.
Are you a Lloyds shareholder? Are you registered to vote?
Join us to learn all about AGMs and how you can exercise your right to vote.
This session is free of charge. Click here to register.