Post takeover review, lessons learned and next steps
Webinar Date: 8 December 2020
Start Time: 5pm
Sirius Minerals grew from nothing via Yorkshire Potash into a billion-pound market cap company before it collapsed and was taken over by Anglo American, at what many felt was far too low a price.
This webinar will review what happened, the potential for legal claims and the lessons learned. The webinar will be 2 way with plenty of time for questions to be asked and answered. Questions can be pre-submitted or asked at the webinar via our webinar Q&A software.
1. Review of what happened, what the ShareSoc campaigners did, our successes and failures.
2. www.SiriusClaim.com the potential for legal redress. Update on progress to date, evidence gathering and potential claims.
3. Lessons learnt. Diversification, investment risk, the particular risks with mining companies.
4. Questions and Answers session.
Mark Northway, ShareSoc Chairman, will chair the webinar
Paul Anscombe, Chair of SiriusClaim
Chris Spencer-Phillips, ShareSoc Director and Chair of the ShareSoc Sirius Shareholder Action Group (SSSG)
Cliff Weight, ShareSoc Director and member of the SSSG leadership group
For further information about ShareSoc and Sirius go to:
https://www.sharesoc.org/forums/forum/sharesoc-sirius-shareholders-group-forum/ (this discussion Forum is only available to Full members of ShareSoc)
This is a 3 step process:
1) Log in to your ShareSoc account or Join ShareSoc for free
2) Click ‘Submit’ on the form below
3) Click on the link on the next page to register with Zoom to COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION
Once you have registered fully with Zoom you will receive an email notification, as well as reminders 1 day and 1 hour before the event starts.