Full Membership – Special Upgrade Offer
Special Offer: Only until 31st July, UPGRADE TO FULL MEMBERSHIP OF SHARESOC FOR ONLY £30 FOR YOUR FIRST YEAR – a 33% saving, by subscribing here.
This Offer Has Now Expired.
Just 60p/week gets you ALL the benefits of Full Membership, supports campaigning and lobbying for YOUR interests, opportunities to network with other investors and access to valuable services, including:
- Full unfettered access to the brand new ShareSoc website
- Full version of the monthly Informer newsletter, emailed directly to you
- Free priority access to ShareSoc Growth Company Webinars, and when conditions permit, face to face Seminars in London, Birmingham and Manchester
- Priority access to single company Virtual meetings, and when conditions permit, face to face meetings
- Discounted, priority tickets for access to ShareSoc Masterclasses
- 50% off tickets to Mello Virtual Show – 10/11 July 2020 if you upgrade to Full membership in time. – https://virtual.mellotrustsandfunds.com/
- Access to Premium content including: educational resources, blogs, recommended reading lists
- NEW integrated online Investor Forum
- Unique library of company data and resources
PLUS… discounts from our partners for valuable information sources and events e.g. Stockopedia and Mello Investor shows, that could effectively pay for your ShareSoc membership. As a Full member you also gain voting rights and statutory membership of the company, and under the Articles of Association, commit to paying £1 if the company is wound up.
Simply click the “Submit” button below, having completed your details, to sign up to pay via credit or debit card – ShareSoc uses secure Stripe payments to process payments and set up annual subscriptions. After one year, your subscription renews automatically, at the normal rate of £45 p.a. and a reminder will be sent before the renewal payment is collected. If you do not wish to renew, please contact ShareSoc.
Alternative ways to pay:
- Cheques: please fill out the form below, print the page out and send it along with a cheque for £30 made payable to the UK Individual Shareholders Society: to ShareSoc, Suite 34, 5 Liberty Square, Kings Hill, WEST MALLING, ME19 4AU. If you don’t have a printer, simply include a note giving your name, address and email address.
- Bank transfer: please contact ShareSoc
For more information on the benefits of Membership, go back to this page: Membership
If you are renewing an existing Membership, please go to this page instead: MembershipRenewal
All new Membership registrations will be acknowledged via email (if supplied) or via post. Please note that this can take up to 48 hours.